- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Especially bright f/1.2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also offers notable control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
- One double-sided aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Internal focusing design affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
FUJIFILM XF 56MM F/1.2 R LENS SPECIFICATIONS:
|LENS MOUNT||Fujifilm X Mount|
|FIXED MIRRORLESS FL||56mm|
|FOCUS TYPE||Auto Focus|
|LENS SERIES||Fujifilm XF Series|
|SPECIAL FEATURES||Bokeh Effect|